This Raw Coconut Chocolate Fudge is simple to make with just 4 easy to find, wholesome ingredients!
I love to use raw cacao powder in my baking. Cacao is basically raw chocolate bean, without all the milk, sugar and other additives that make up processed chocolate.
Raw cacao is packed with antioxidants that destroy free radicals in your body. These free radicals can accelerate the aging process and may even increase your risk for heart disease and certain cancers.
That basically means cacao has good stuff that fights the bad stuff.
If you are a chocolate lover, here is a healthier way to eat it, without all the processed junk. And the best part is this chocolate fudge takes minutes to make with no baking required.
If you are looking for some more delicious, healthy no bake treats, you will love my Coconut Fudge Bars, Cookie Dough Bars, Lemon Mousse Pie and definitely my Berry Cheesecake Bars! These would all be even more yummy with some Apple Chai Latte, Low Carb Bulletproof Hot Chocolate or some Chamomile Latte!
You can also use a sugar free alternative in this chocolate fudge if you'd like. I haven't tried it but I am sure monk fruit or stevia would work well and make this fudge sugar free and low carb too!
Raw Coconut Chocolate Fudge
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup 100% maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix all the ingredients together except 2 tablespoons coconut until well blended.
- You can either roll into balls or place into a small baking pan and slice into squares.
- Place reserved coconut and place in small bowl. Dip the balls or squares in there.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for several days.