Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp are the perfect low carb, gluten free appetizer or snack. These Bacon Wrapped Shrimp are delicious made and will be ready in under 30 minutes with just 5 simple ingredients!
Perfect Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
These Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp are a family favorite in my house at the holidays and all through the year. They are perfectly plump and juicy every time!
Why You Should Make This Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
This is one of those recipes that look fancy but are ridiculously simple to make. These take about 15 minutes to prepare and it's so easy that your kids can even help.
These are always the first appetizers to disappear and are always a crowd pleaser. You can't ever go wrong with bacon and these delicious, juicy shrimp are the perfect addition.
For those that follow a low carb diet or that are looking to cut back on carbs and add protein, this is the recipe for you. You do not have to sacrifice flavor when trying to add protein to your diet.
Just as a reminder, protein helps to keep you full as well, reduces cravings as aids in building lean muscle mass. In case you needed a reminder on why you need to eat more protein!
- Shrimp - Using frozen shrimp that is already split and deveined makes life easier. Who doesn't love a shortcut?
- Bacon - I used Candian uncured bacon with no nitrates. Be sure to check your labels to make sure there is no added sugar in it.
- Butter - I always use 100% grass fed, organic unsalted butter which just plain old tastes better.
- Garlic - Every delicious stir fry needs garlic, right? I use garlic in almost every savory recipe.
- Parsley - Many don't know that parsley is loaded with antioxidants, can aid in digestion and is an anti-inflammatory.
How To Make These Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F. Next, mix melted butter with minced garlic, chopped parsley, and salt.
Wrap each shrimp with half a slice of bacon and insert a toothpick, so it gets firm.
Coat each wrapped shrimp with the garlic butter mixture and place ½ of the batch in a preheated Air fryer.
Cook them for 6 minutes, and check, if needed, cook them for two more minutes. No need to turn them over, they will cook evenly.
Serve them as is or with your favorite dipping sauce!
- No air fryer? No problem! You can easily bake these in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bacon is crispy and shrimp is no longer translucent.
- There are so many different sauces to dip these shrimp into like this Avocado Sauce, Garlic Aioli and this Homemade Tzatziki Sauce would all be delicious. Tartar sauce, ranch dressing and cilantro mayonnaise would be delicious dipping sauces as well.
- If you are looking for something a little sweet and salty, you can add 1 tablespoon brown sugar or if you are following a low carb diet you can use ½ tablespoon of brown sugar alternative.
Bacon Wrapped Scallops from Dinner At The Zoo
Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese from Pinch of Yum
Easy Bacon Cream Cheese Bites from Garnish with Lemon
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp large or jumbo size, around 15-20 shrimp
- 4 ounce bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter with minced garlic, chopped parsley, and salt.
- Wrap each shrimp with half a slice of bacon and insert a toothpick, so it gets firm.
- Coat each wrapped shrimp with the garlic butter mixture and place ½ of the batch in a preheated Air fryer.
- Cook them for 6 minutes, and check, if needed, cook them for two more minutes. No need to turn them over, they will cook evenly.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce if desired, but just as tasty plain.