With just four simple, wholesome ingredients, these delicious and healthy Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles are so easy to make! These refreshing yogurt popsicles are sugar free, low carb and gluten free.
Now more than ever, there is no excuse not to healthy treats and desserts. Please don't get me wrong, you should always allow yourself to enjoy whatever treat you want on occasion, however I am talking about preparing yourself with having nutritious snacks and desserts in your house for most days.
Yummy, guilt free sweets like these Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles are so important to help keeping you on track with your balanced lifestyle. The best part is they taste so delicious you won't even believe that they are actually good for you.
If you are looking for some more healthy treat recipes, you will love these Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies, Homemade Snickers Bars, Matcha Coconut Ice Cream and definitely these No Bake Berry Cheesecake Bars! All of these would be even more delicious with my Apple Chai Latte, Chamomile Latte and my Low Carb Bulletproof Hot Chocolate!
Why You Should Make These Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles
These yummy treats are so easy to make and only take minutes to prepare. The hardest part of making these popsicles is waiting for them to freeze!
I love the fact that you can easily pronounce and find the ingredients to make these. There's nothing crazy in here and most likely you already have the ingredients on hand already.
- Raspberries - You can use fresh or frozen raspberries for these popsicles. I like to buy organic when I can.
- Plain Greek yogurt - I always use full fat dairy products for the best taste and quality.
- Powdered Monk fruit - I used the powdered or confectioner's form of Monk Fruit for this recipe. The brand I use all the time is this one. You can also substitute with the sugar free alternative of your choice.
- Pure Vanilla Extract - I use pure vanilla extract which doesn’t contain any artificial flavors or additives, it’s just pure vanilla made from alcohol. I use this one.
How To Make These Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles
Beat greek yogurt until creamy. Then add vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
Next, add powdered Monk fruit. Whisk to break any possible sweetener lumps in your popsicles.
Fold in raspberries and stir until well combined.
Arrange your silicone popsicle molds on a flat surface like a plastic or wooden board. Then fill the molds to the top.
Place the popsicles in the freezer for 6 hours or until completely hardened. Enjoy!
Super easy to make! When ready to eat, if they are tough to remove from he molds simply run molds under warm/hot water to release.
Recipe FAQ's and Expert Tips
That's easy, you can use a dairy free yogurt instead of plain Greek yogurt. There are a bunch of varieties at the grocery store.
Absolutely! You can use other berries, pineapple, mango..whatever you like!
These babies will stay fresh for up to 3 months, if they last that long!
Low Carb Mocha Popsicles from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Healthy Homemade Fruit Popsicles from Joy Food Sunshine
Pina Colada Popsicles from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Homemade Fruity Popsicles from Jessica Gavin
Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered Monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- wooden popsicle sticks
- Beat the Greek yogurt in a medium mixing bowl until creamy. Add vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Add powdered Monk fruit and whisk to make sure there are no lumps.
- Next, fold in raspberries until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the popsicle molds and fill to the top.
- Place prepared popsicle molds in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until completely frozen. Enjoy!