These Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Chocolate Bars are vegan and gluten free and taste amazing. Making cookie bars in the slow cooker is so easy!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Ancient Harvest. The wonderful people at Ancient Harvest compensated me for the time spent developing and photographing this recipe as well provided me with the products used. However, like always, the opinions are entirely my own. Promise 🙂 My sponsors help make this blog possible.
These Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Chocolate Bars are chewy and moist and all types of delicious. And of course there are white chocolate chips inside and melted on top.
The secret ingredient in these babies is quinoa flour from Ancient Harvest. Shhh….don't tell the kids. They don't need to know how healthy these are!
If you are looking for some more delicious pumpkin recipes, you will love these No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate and definitely Healthy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes!
- Old Fashioned Oats - I like to use old fashioned oats because of the texture. You can use whatever you have in the house.
- Quinoa Flakes - Basically this is just flattened quinoa that has a wonderful light texture in baked goods.
- Unsweetened Applesauce - This helps to add a touch of natural sweetness as well as a healthy egg replacement.
- 100% Pumpkin Puree - please read your labels, this should say 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree and NOT Pumpkin Pie Filling, which contains added sugars and unnecessary ingredients.
- Monk Fruit - I used the granular form of Monk Fruit for this recipe. The brand I use all the time is this one.
- Vanilla Extract - I use pure vanilla extract which doesn’t contain any artificial flavors or additives, it’s just pure vanilla made from alcohol. I use this one.
- Cinnamon - One of my favorite spices, it always adds so much to my baked goods. I love this one.
- Nutmeg and Ginger - Two of my favorite warm, fall ground spices!
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips - You can use sugar free Lily's chocolate chips that are sugar free and sweetened only with stevia and erythritol. You can use whatever you'd like in here.
Why You Should Make These Pumpkin White Chocolate Bars
It doesn't get much easier than these bars! You literally mix the ingredients together and add to the slow cooker. That's it!
These bars are perfect for when it's too hot to turn the oven on or during the holidays when you're too busy baking other goodies so you need to bake in the slow cooker.
This recipe uses all wholesome, healthy ingredients that are easy to find in the grocery store. These pumpkin white chocolate bars are vegan, gluten free and sugar free as well!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Chocolate Bars
- 1¼ cups old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup quinoa flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup 100% canned pumpkin *not pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup Monk Fruit granular *if not sugar free, use ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- Line a slow cooker with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Mix all of the ingredients except chocolate chips together in a medium size mixing bowl. Fold in chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into prepared slow cooker and cover with lid. Cook on low for 2½- 3 hours. I like to check them at 2½ hours to see if the center is set.
- Allow to cool and slice into 8-9 bars (depending on the size).