I am sure you have all seen these many times before, but I thought I’d share them with you anyway. I did not make these up , but I’ve been making them for years. These are my FAVORITE treat to make with the kids. They love to help unwrap the kisses and arrange the pretzels and there is really no way to ruin them (trust me, with three kids, I’d know 🙂 ) The beauty of these are you can use them for every holiday because kisses come in just about every holiday color! I’ve used different kind of kisses too, dark chocolate kisses, hugs etc. You can also top each kiss with different nuts to other candy too. Get creative with the kiddies!
- Pretzel Snaps (Square)
- Hershey Kisses
- M & M's
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees F.
- Place pretzels flat on baking tray. Remove all broken pieces.
- Unwrap hershey kisses and place on top each of the pretzels.
- *If using Hershey Hugs, they melt faster then plain milk chocolate so adjust the baking time
- Place baking tray in oven for 10 minutes (less for Hugs) until kisses get shiny and soften.
- Immediately remove from the oven, place m & m on top. Place them in refrigerator or freezer to set, about 15 minutes.
And for Valentine’s Day…
The beauty of these is that you can have 1 or 2 and not feel guilty. They are the perfect bite sized treat, especially around this time of year where there are TONS of goodies around. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!