This is one of the easiest, healthiest pumpkin recipe you will find! Next to my pumpkin pie recipe of course 🙂
Tell me, are you tired of all of these pumpkin recipes? I just love pumpkin. This fudge has a hint of pumpkin, and a lot of fudge taste. This is made with cacao (aka raw chocolate bean, without all of the processed junk) and it tastes much healthier than your Hershey’s fudge. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not knocking Hershey’s, I would rather eat this kind without all the guilt!
I keep this fudge in my refrigerator when I have a chocolate craving (which seems to be often these days). I added chocolate chips (vegan ones) to add a crunchy texture to them but I bet cacao nibs would be equally as delicious. I just happen to run out of them!
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup 100% maple syrup OR 1/4 powdered erythritol of sugar free sweetener of your choice to make it sugar free and low carb
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- chocolate chips or cacao nibs for topping
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- You can either roll into balls or place into a small baking pan and slice into squares.
- Top with chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
See how easy it to make these? I prefer rolling them into bars (it’s easier) but cutting them into squares makes it look more fudge-like. Whatever you’d like, it taste great both ways.
(My beloved) Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
There are even more here! Go ahead and search for what you like.
Tell me, what is your favorite pumpkin treat?