With just 4 ingredients, this Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Bark is the perfect sweet and salty treat. Let's not forget that it's healthy too! Vegan, gluten free, sugar free and low carb.
Confession… I love watching my kids get excited for Halloween and dressing up in their costumes, but I don't love having all of that candy in the house.
Halloween candy is a weakness. And since I have three kids that come home with buckets and buckets of candy, I need to have healthier options at home.
This chocolate bark is so simple to make, I think my little guys could even make it. Ok, maybe a bit of a stretch but you get the idea.
And what I like best about it is that it's not too pumpkin-y. It's just enough.
Don't get me wrong, I love my pumpkin and I am absolutely not getting tired of it, but this bark has a just a hint of pumpkin. This is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan too.
I am telling you, make this and keep it in your refrigerator for when you have a sweet craving. Or a salty one. It satisfies both!
See, I told you it was simple! Here it is before I broke it up into pieces...
I will make this bark for the next few weeks until all of that candy is out of my house. I usually give my kids a few pieces of Halloween candy for the first few days and then we give the rest to our dentist's office where they give my kids some fun things (and even some cash!)
Such great incentive for kids to get rid of it, right? My kids rarely say no to money!
Low Carb Salted Pecan Chocolate Bark from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Sugar Free White Chocolate Bark from Peace Love and Low Carb
Salted Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Bark from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Chocolate Almond Bark from The Beaming Baker
Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Bark
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or using a double boiler until completely melted.
- Pour on top of lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together pumpkin and pumpkin spice.
- Swirl the pumpkin mixture into the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Refrigerate for about 40 minutes or until completely set.
- Break into pieces and place in airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to eat.