This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
- Mix oats, almonds, flax, bran, coconut and salt and roast in over at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve honey and vanilla in pot under low heat.
- Remove dry ingredients and pour into a bowl.
- Lower oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease 9 x13 glass dish with cooking spray.
- Mix liquid into bowl with dry ingredients, add cranberries or whatever else you want.
- Pour into dish and spread out evenly. Use rubber spatula to press down evenly.
- Bake at 300 for 30-40 minutes, till golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 1-2 hours to harden.
adapted from Food.com
Serving Size 1/2 bar (I made them into 24 servings, 12 bars cut in half)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 33
Total Fat 3.7g
Saturated Fat 0.8g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Total Carbohydrates 26.7g
Dietary Fiber 3.4g
*Nutritional information provided by www.caloriecount.com, not 100% guaranteed accurate