I have a confession to make, I cheated making these brownies. I wanted to make brownies from scratch, but instead I got sick and had to think fast. So I cheated. And they came out heavenly.
YOU CAN’T TASTE THE BEANS IN THESE BROWNIES! Promise.
- I box brownie mix I used Trader Joe's
- 1 15 ounce organic BPA-free can black beans
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Take can of beans and one cup of water and place in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Mix with brownie mix until well combined. Fold in pomegranates.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-28 minute or until toothpick comes out clean when placed in the center. Cool on wire rack.
Please make these and let me know how much you love them! Thanks for stopping by~