This oatmeal is simple to make, delicious and super healthy. But who says this is just for breakfast anymore? This is like one big, oatmeal cookie that's healthy enough to eat any time of the day!
You guuuuuuys, I know I always say this, but this is THE BEST! And the most perfect part is that it's crazy easy to make. It literally takes a few minutes to prepare and then you pop it in the oven for 30 minutes. BAM! I like to mix it together the night before, cover it and place it in the refrigerator then bake it the next morning.
My kids thought they were eating a big oatmeal cookie for breakfast. And it was an added bonus that it has peanut butter and chocolate chips in it! I didn't even tell them how healthy it is and I love the fact that it's vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free too!
And here you go….I am so excited to share this with you all!
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- ¼ cup ground flax
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup milk I used unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 very ripe banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup 100% maple syrup
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together except chocolate chips until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix again.
- Place mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and completely set.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing, Enjoy!