Light, healthy and packed with protein and probiotics, your snack (and dessert) game just got more exciting! The best part? It’s ready in 5 minutes.
Disclaimer: I was compensated by PlantFusion to create this recipe. However, like always, the opinions are entirely my own. Promise 🙂
I know, I am late to the whole “mug cake” frenzy.
And yes, now I will admit that I wish I jumped on this bandwagon a whole lot sooner.
But from now on, this will be new favorite snack. And treat. And maybe breakfast some days. There’s protein in there!
So yes, I added some melted chocolate and sprinkles to make this even more fun, but since I’ve had it both ways, I can’t attest that it’s equally delicious with or without the fun stuff.
On top of all this deliciousness, there is a ton of protein in this!
I was so excited to try this PlantFusion Vanilla Chai Protein and I absolutely loved it. Plantfusion protein is 100% plant-based (vegan), dairy, soy and gluten free, sugar free, top 8 allergen free, is smooth tasting compared to other vegan plant proteins and is the only powder on the market that includes probiotics and fermented foods to aid digestion! That’s huge!
I love my probiotics. What I love even more about Plantfusion is their “whole food” approach. They use living fermented foods which contains tons of strains of naturally occurring probiotics that help to aid in digestion. I love this.
This whole thing takes 5 minutes to make! No more excuses that you don’t have time for a healthy snack 🙂
- 1 scoop Plantfusion Vanilla Chai Protein
- ½ mashed ripe banana
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon 100% maple syrup (or honey but it won't be vegan)
- melted chocolate and sprinkles for topping (optional, make sure to use dairy free chocolate chips to keep it dairy free)
- Add wet ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Add dry ingredients until smooth.
- Slowly pour batter into microwave safe mug.
- Cook in microwave on high for 1-2 minutes (depending on the strength of your microwave) and until the middle is set.
- Let cool, then pour the mug cake out so it sits upside down on a plate.
- Top with
I can’t wait to create some more mug cake recipes for you guys! Be on the look at for some delicious, new, creative treats!
Even better, you can order a sample kit here for just $10, shipping included! I love a good deal!
Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon!