These Pumpkin Filled Crepes are sweet, light and simple to prepare. They are gluten-free and made without any refined sugars!
Just because Halloween is over doesn't mean my love of pumpkin is! Who agrees with me?
These Pumpkin Filled Crepes may look all types of fancy (especially with the whipped cream!) but really they are simple to make. I am still not done with pumpkin recipes. And I don't know if I ever will be.
I saw these Pumpkin Crepes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling on Pinterest. Of course, being a self proclaimed pumpkin lover, I had to check it out. I figured I can make my gluten-free crepes and fill then with a pumpkin/Greek yogurt mixture instead (I despise cream cheese). What's not to love about that? Greek yogurt will add some protein so these crepes will now be healthy, right? Work with me people.
- Recipe for my Gluten-Free Crepes or store bought crepes
- Pumpkin Filling:
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- whipped cream for topping
- Prepare crepes according to instructions.
- When crepes are ready, spoon some of the pumpkin filling in the middle of each crepe and fold up the sides.
- Drizzle any additional pumpkin filling on top of the crepes.
- Top with whipped cream on top if desired.
I love my gluten-free crepes. They really are easy to make, I promise. You now I don't make any complicated recipes!
I hope you love these as much as I do! And please don't get sick of pumpkin recipes yet 😉