Light, decadent and completely sugar free, this delicious Iced Mocha Coffee will be your new, favorite, refreshing pick-me-up and takes minutes to prepare!
Why You Should Make This Recipe
I am always looking for quick, easy and healthy recipes and this Iced Mocha Coffee will be ready in 5 minutes.
This Iced Mocha is such a simple recipe that I used our leftover coffee from this morning! My husband loves taking whatever coffee he didn’t have time to finish from the morning and making it into iced coffee for an afternoon treat, so I knew I had to make this for him.
I always tell my clients that ask me if coffee is healthy, it's not the coffee that is unhealthy, it's everything you put in it then can add up in excess calories, fat and carbohydrates. This way you can add a little favor without all of the extra nonsense.
This Iced Mocha Coffee recipe is not only delicious but is less than 20 calories with 1 gram of carbs!
- brewed coffee
- vanilla almond milk- or milk of your choice
- crushed ice
- cocoa powder
- sugar free sweetener of choice
How To Make This Recipe
Honestly, it doesn't get any easier than this! Allow your coffee to cool (so the ice cubes don't instantly melt), add the other ingredients, blend or shake and BAM!
Recipe FAQ's and Expert Tips
Don't worry, you can use whatever milk you have on hand. I have used coconut milk and it came out super creamy. You can also use heavy cream as well.
Yes, you definitely can but it wouldn't be sugar free or low carb any more.
Absolutely! You can use whatever coffee you have in the house or whatever is leftover.
Iced Mocha Coffee
- 3 oz. brewed coffee or instant prepared
- 4 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- ½ cup ice crushed
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder, or cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon Monkfruit powdered sugar or sweetener of choice, to taste
- Brew coffee or prepare instant coffee.
- Pour milk, coffee, cocoa powder, Monkfruit and ice into blender or shaker.
- Blend/shake, pour into glass and enjoy!