Simple to make with all healthy, wholesome ingredients, this Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad is easy to make and delicious!
I eat salads all year long, not just in the warm weather. This delicious Cobb Salad is definitely my go-to for most days and I keep the dressing in the refrigerator at all times.
If you are looking for more healthy salad recipes, you will love this Arugula Beet Salad with Candied Pecans and Gorgonzola Cheese, Winter Kale Salad with Butternut Squash and Farro and especially this Grilled Baby Boy Chow Salad with Honey Miso Dressing!
Why You Should Make This Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad
Besides being super delicious, this salad is so easy and will be ready in 30 minutes. I don't have time for those fancy recipes that take hours to prepare.
With only grams of carb per serving, you can enjoy this guilt free. It's a perfect salad for those who are cutting back on gluten, carbs and sugar. And who says healthy salads need to taste boring? Not me.
- Romaine lettuce - I love using Romaine lettuce for that extra crisp. Sometimes I mix it with spinach for added nutrition.
- Shredded chicken - I typically just bake chicken breasts and then shred with forks. Super easy!
- Buffalo wing sauce - This buffalo sauce is my favorite and I put it on everything!
- Tomatoes - You can use whatever tomatoes you would like...Heirloom, grape, plum...all are great!
- Eggs - I use farm raised, organic eggs in this salad.
- Avocado - Definitely my favorite fruit! Avocados make the perfect addition to so many meals!
- Cucumber - Very light and crunchy, it wouldn't be a proper salad without cucumbers!
- Ranch dressing or Bleu Cheese dressing - My first choice will always be ranch dressing. Personally, I don't care for bleu cheese at all, in anything. I love this ranch dressing when I don't make it myself.
How To Make This Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad
Place lettuce in each of four serving dishes.
Mix together the chicken and wing sauce in a bowl until combined well.
Top the lettuce with a layer of tomatoes, hard boiled egg, avocado, cucumber and buffalo chicken.
Top each salad with your choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing and serve immediately.
Recipe Tips and Expert FAQ's
Yes! Using a rotisserie chicken is such a great idea to make life easier. They are so convenient and I keep one in the house at all times.
Absolutely! Typically Cobb salads are dressed with ranch or bleu cheese but go ahead and use whatever you'd like!
You can prep all of the ingredients before hand and then arrange the salads right before serving. If you prepare these too early the lettuce might be limp.
BLT Egg Salad from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Easy Greek Salad from Love and Lemons
Strawberry Spinach Salad from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Fall Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apples Pecan and Blue Cheese from Skinnytaste
Please feel free to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram! Thanks for stopping by!
Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad
- 10 ounces chopped lettuce I used Romaine
- 1 pound cooked shredded chicken
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 plum tomatoes sliced
- 4 hard boiled eggs sliced
- avocado sliced
- ½ cucumber sliced
- Ranch of Bleu cheese dressing
- Lay down a bed of lettuce in each of four serving dishes.
- Mix together the chicken and wing sauce in a bowl until combined well.
- Top the lettuce with a layer of tomatoes, hard boiled egg, avocado, cucumber and buffalo chicken.
- Top each salad with your choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing and serve.
Journa Liz Ramirez
Buffalo chicken cobb salad is amazingly delicious. Aside from it being easy to make, it is packed with flavors that my family loved. Highly recommended!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE buffalo chicken and have been looking for different ways to serve it/eat it, and this was perfect. The flavors all comes together so amazing.
This was the perfect dinner for my family. It's simple to make and everybody loves it.