Most of you know that I am seriously obsessed with granola. And I also adore anything that contains peanut butter and chocolate, especially dark chocolate. So, (I thought to myself) why not make a recipe that contains both? Y E S!! Who says healthy snacks can’t taste delicious?
Holy cow this is INCREDIBLE! And the best part is, it’s completely healthy. No junk in here (unlike other granolas in the supermarkets). This makes the perfect healthy snack, or breakfast or dinner. Don’t judge.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained (I used tricolor)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw nuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup natural organic peanut butter (or your nut butter of choice)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix again.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet, spreading it out into an even layer. Bake for 60 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool. ENJOY!
Serving Size 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11.4g 17%
Saturated Fat 1.7g 9%
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 1mg 0%
Sodium 4mg 0%
Potassium 145mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 31.4g 10%
Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20%
One word of advice, I urge you to put it into individual plastic bags for portion control. You seriously just might eat all of it at once. Not that I would know anything about that, it’s just words of advice. It is addictive. Yes, I know, it’s super healthy, but too much of anything isn’t good for you. I really hope you enjoy this as much as I did! You will want to make this every single week. And your family will thank you 🙂