Simple to make, fun and festive, these Shamrock Quesadillas are the perfect meal or snack! Just two ingredients and this quesadilla recipe makes a great lunch or snack.
Ok, so let's just say I should get an A for effort. Cute right?
I bought spinach tortilla wraps and I already had my shamrock cookie cutter so how hard could it be to make shamrock quesadillas? Not hard one bit!
This easy quesadilla recipe is so fun for kids, especially the picky ones that have trouble finding foods they like. I know first hand how frustrating this can be for parents.
If you are looking for other fun St. Patrick's Day recipes, you will love these adorable Shamrock Pretzels and of course this amazing Whole Wheat Irish Soda Bread. And although I don't have any recipes that contain beer, you will love my Mojito Spritzer, Slow Cooker Mulled Wine and definitely my Spiked Apple Cider!
Recipe Tips for This Quesadilla Recipe
You can use whatever tortilla wraps you'd like for this quesadilla recipe, just make sure they are the large size to make sure you have enough room to cut out the shamrock shape.
You can use whatever cheese you'd like in these quesadillas. I have used Monterrey-jack cheese, Mozzarella and even shaved Asiago and they were all delicious.
These aren't only cute for St. Patrick's Day, you can make them for any holiday or occasion. Think hearts for Valentine's Day, flowers for spring, snowmen for winter.. you get the idea.
Pastrami Reuben Egg Rolls from Skinnytaste
Healthy Shamrock Shake from Chocolate Covered Katie
Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage from Family Fresh Meals
Shamrock Veggie Skewers from two Healthy Kitchens
- 4 spinach tortillas large
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Take a shamrock cookie cutter and one large spinach tortilla to create a shamrock. Spray a skillet with non stick cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Turn the oven on to medium heat. Place one shamrock tortilla on a pan and cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle a few tablespoons on the tortilla and place another shamrock tortilla on top. Cook for 1 minute.
- With a large spatula, carefully flip the tortillas and cook on the other side for 1 minute.
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate to cool.