Move over boring salads, this beautiful Grilled Baby Bok Choy Salad with Honey Miso Dressing is packed with colors, flavors and nutrition!
Disclaimer: I was compensated by Jade Asian Greens to create this recipe. However, like always, the opinions are entirely my own. I promise!
It's that time of year to start grilling! Anyone else excited?
Full disclosure, I don't even know how to turn the grill on. It's the only form of cooking that my husband will do (and really enjoys it) so I take full advantage of it. And doesn't everything taste better grilled?
If you are looking for some more delicious salad recipes, you will love this Greek Cauliflower Rice Salad, Roasted Caprese Salad, Caprese Quinoa Salad and definitely this Quinoa Black Bean Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette!
Why You Should make This Baby Bok Choy Salad
Bok Choy is super nutritious. It’s filled with Vitamins A, E, C and K which helps to support a healthy immune system as well as fighting those dreaded free radicals. I usually stir fry my bok choy but this time I decided to mix it up a bit.
I wanted to make something that’s easy to make and that I can make all summer long. Because that’s exactly what I plan on doing.
I grilled these babies just for a few minutes over medium-high heat so they were still tender and slightly crunchy.
I like them slightly charred on each side which gives a wonderful smoky taste. Chop them up and they are a perfect addition to any salad.
The best part? That it takes minutes to grill the Baby Bok Choy and that's pretty much it. Whip up the delicious Honey Miso Dressing (to die for!), mix the other ingredients, and BAM! This gorgeous salad has arrived...
I used blood oranges and tricolor shredded carrots to add color (and nutrients) and let's be honest, doesn't it just make the most beautiful presentation?
Grilled Vegetable Salad from A Farmgirl's Dabbles
Yummy Grilled Veggie Salad from Plays Well With Butter
Low Carb Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad from Sugar Free Mom
Grilled Baby Bok Choy Salad with Honey Miso Dressing
- 1 bag Baby Bok Choy 5 pieces
- 16 ounces baby spinach
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup peeled and shelled edamame
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 inch ginger root peeled and finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Prepare dressing by placing all of the ingredients in an airtight container and shaking vigorously until thoroughly mixed. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Grill the Bok Choy over medium-high heat for a few minutes until the ends are slightly charred.
- In a large bowl, add remaining salad ingredients (except the orange) and mix together.
- Arrange salad on individual plates, or on a single large platter, and top salad with grilled Bok Choy and blood orange slices. Drizzle with dressing.