These are so easy to make and super adorable. All kids (and adults!) will go crazy for these simple, fun Halloween treats!
There are so many extremely creative, fun Halloween treats out there. I am not a huge fan of all of the artificial colors and stuff since my kids get so much candy from trick-or-treating. I like finding simple and adorable treats that don’t take a lot of time (who has any time these days?) I thought, why not make a fun twist on my Pretzel Kisses?
These goggly eyes have thousands of options and my kids love them! These are perfect for the kids’ lunch boxes especially when you want to give them a small treat.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees F.
- Place pretzels flat on baking tray. Remove all broken pieces.
- Unwrap hershey kisses or melting wafer and place on top each of the pretzels.
- *If using Hershey Hugs, they melt faster then plain milk chocolate so adjust the baking time
- Place baking tray in oven for 10 minutes (less for Hugs) until kisses get shiny and soften.
- Immediately remove from the oven, place goggly eyes on top. Place them in refrigerator or freezer to set, about 15 minutes.
I hope to get more creative with my Halloween treats, but these are easy and adorable too. Sometimes that’s all you need. Easy and adorable. 🙂
And for everyone who sent me prayers and sweet notes about my surgery, thank you so much. I ma doing really well and felling great.