This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Ahhhh…. Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti, made healthier but still crazy delicious. All you need is a cup of coffee, green tea or even a glass of milk (almond, of course 😉 ) and you are good to go!
Today is a very special day for me. In fact, I can’t believe my kids have to go to school today!
Ok, I am exaggerating (slightly) but today really is the best day ever – it’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Day!
I am proud to be a part of this special day of chocolate peanut butter recipes hosted by Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Miriam of Overtime Cook. 31 bloggers are sharing favorite chocolate peanut butter recipes, ranging from cookies and bars to scones and muffins.
Follow the hashtag #chocPBday on social media and join us with your favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes.
So…back to this biscotti. Peanut Butter with chocolate chips and chocolate drizzle on top.
I am in heaven.
And I made them healthier so there’s no guilt attached to these babies. These have a bit more of a cookie texture than traditional crispy biscotti, but they are still amazing.
I suppose you don’t need to drizzle the chocolate on top, but why in the world would you do that? Look how pretty it looks with my FAVORITE mug from Anthropologie…
Disclaimer: I cut these into 12 LARGE pieces, but you can definitely cut them smaller to control your portion sizes. I may have gotten a tad bit carried away when I cut them.
They smelled so amazing I got a little excited. It happens.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour I used King Arthur Flour
- 1/2 cup unrefined sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons very cold water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, chocolate chips and flax.
Add eggs, vanilla, peanut butter, Greek yogurt and cold water, stirring until mixed well.
Place dough onto floured surface and knead about 10 times or so until combined.
Form dough into a log about 10 inches long and 3 inches wide.
Place log onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, place tray on the counter to cool for 10 minutes.
Slice log into 1/2 inch thick pieces diagonally (or larger if you are like me). Place cut side up on baking sheet and bake again for 5-8 minutes golden brown (edges will be darker).
Place biscotti on wire rack to cool.
Don't worry if they seem soft, biscotti will harden once they cool.
Here are the other participants for Chocolate Peanut Butter Day (prepare to drool):
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait by Hip Foodie Mom
- Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crumb Parfait by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts by It’s Yummi!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Buckeye Cheesecake Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones by All Day I Dream About Food
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Jam Bars by Poet in the Pantry
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cannolis by Souffle Bombay
- 4 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Neighborfood
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars by Crumb: A Food Blog
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Kelly Bakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Chunky Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling by Overtime Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Bars by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Blondies by What Smell’s So Good
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake by I Wash You Dry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars by Food Faith Fitness
Now it’s the giveaway time… GIVEAWAY OVER!! Thank you for entering 🙂
THREE lucky winners will win one of the following: GIVEAWAY OVER!
Prize Pack #1: OXO Baking Tool Set: One 3-in-1 Egg Separator, One Bent Icing Knife, One Brownie Spatula, One Cake Tester, One Cookie Spatula, One Cupcake Icing Knife, One Cupcake Corer, One Egg Beater, One Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, One Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, One Medium Cookie Scoop
Prize Pack #2: King Arthur Flour ingredients: One bag of all-purpose flour, one package of Guittard bittersweet chocolate disks, and one bottle of pure vanilla extract
Prize Pack #3: Peanut Butter and Co. package including: one Dark Chocolate Dreams 6-pack, One Variety 6-pack, and One 31 Days of Dark Chocolate Dreams cookboo
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will be picked from random draw. Giveaway ends Monday March 31 at 11:59 PM. The winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to respond. If not, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is being provided by OXO, King Arthur Flour and Peanut Butter & Co. #ChocPBDay bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway, I just love peanut butter and chocolate and wanted to participate!
Don’t forget to follow our Pinterest board for all of these chocolate peanut butter recipes and more! Thanks so much for stopping by! Good luck 🙂