These little Greek Vegetable Pizza bites make the perfect, healthy appetizer! The might look fancy, but they are super easy to make.
These cute little appetizers are perfect for entertaining (think Sunday football games and easy gatherings) and I love them because they are different than the typical, unhealthy ones out there. And they are pretty too which makes a great presentation.
I love these Greek flavors. This isn't your typical pizza but I love to mix it up.
Who says pizza is just mozzarella cheese and sauce?
Not that I'm dissing my good old classic pizza, but I love the Greek Yogurt and feta cheese in this baby.
Because I love thin crust pizza I bought it would be fun to use tortillas in this! I used the Mission Low Carb Tortillas to cut back on some carbs.
These pizzas are easy enough to make for Pizza Friday or slice them up for an easy appetizer.
Or if I stay home with my husband and kids and watch it at home (most likely the case). Either way, I am making these Greek Vegetable Pizzas.
Sometimes it's just fun to make a bunch of snacks and appetizers and watch the game at home. My kids laugh at me because I really don't care about the game, I just get excited about the food.
I can't be alone here, right?
My kids and my husband are the complete opposite, they really care about the game. Don't get me wrong, they love the fun party food and snacks, but they are really into the game too. That's ok, they can watch it and I will eat all of the food and watch the commercials.
I feel like I have to give a full disclosure here, I love this pizza so much, however I do not like olives at all. None of them.
Black, green, whatever.
I added them to this pizza because I think most people love them, but you can easily leave them off (like me).
Guess what? Besides this recipe, I also have a fabulous giveaway for you! Who couldn't use an extra 200 bucks right now? I've partnered up with some awesome bloggers to help plan your Superbowl party!
*Sorry, the giveaway has ended. Thank you for everyone that participated!
Greek Vegetable Pizza and a $200 GIVEAWAY!
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons peeled seeded, and minced English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- For the Pizza:
- 4 6" flour tortillas Olive oil, as needed
- 1 ⁄2 cup seeded and chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 ⁄2 cup chopped avocado
- ⅓ cup chopped black olives ⅓ cup chopped green onions 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients f=to make the tzatziki together until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the flavors settle in.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil, and place the oiled side down on the heated grill. Grill tortillas for 2 minutes, and brush the tops with oil. Turn the tortillas over, and spread 2–3 tablespoons tzatziki over each tortilla. Layer the remaining toppings over the tzatziki.
- Close the grill and cook for 2–3 minutes until the cheese has melted. Remove the pizzas from the grill, let cool for 3–5 minutes, and slice into quarters to serve.
GOOD LUCK! And thank you for stopping by!
Here are some more yummy pizza recipes that I thought you might like:
Healthy Pizza Recipe from I Heart Naptime
Baby Boy Choky Pizza and Mushrooms from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Butternut Squash Caramelized Onion Burrata Flatbread Pizza from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Healthy Homemade Pizza Recipe from Super Healthy Kids
Roasted Tomato Basil Pizza from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Best Healthy Pizza Recipe from A Couple Cooks
Kale Bacon Manchego Pizza from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Keto Crustless Pizza for Two from All Day I Dream About Food
Grilled Spinach and Kale Goat Cheese Pizza from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
If you make this delicious Greek Vegetable Pizza or any of the other recipes I have shared with you, please some back and let me know. You guys know that I love to hear from you!
I hope you enjoy these! Thank you for stopping by and please come back soon!