Simple to make, light and packed with fresh berries, you will want to make this crisp over and over again!
I don’t know about you but I have been LOVING the summer berries lately. I love them all, but blackberries especially have been amazing. I can easily eat a pint (or two) in one setting so I thought, why not make something else with it? And crisps have ALWAYS been my favorite!
I think the crisp topping is the best part, who’s with me? I think next time I just might get a little crazy and put that delicious topping on the BOTTOM too! I’m such a crazy lady these days.
It’s the little things that me happy at this point in my life.
Besides being healthy and ridiculously delicious, this is simple to make. I promise!
Mix the berries, lemon juice and almond flour together and place in a pan.
Mix together the oats, almond flour, cinnamon, sugar and coconut oil in a medium bowl and pour over the berries. BAM!
Place in preheated oven (350 degrees) for 45-50 minutes until bubbly.
I told you it was easy!
I prefer it hot but eat it any way you like it. We are all friends here.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 9 inch square or rectangular baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine berries, almond flour and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Prepare the topping.
- Mix together oats, almond flour, cinnamon and coconut sugar. Stir well.
- Add coconut oil and mix again.
- Pour filling in prepared pan and spread in an even layer.
- Add oat mixture on top of filling evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until the juices from the berries are bubbling.
- Serve warm or cold.