With just a few wholesome ingredients that you put in your slow cooker, these easy and delicious Slow Cooker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies will become a regular in your house.
I am so excited to share these with you. These aren't technically cookies, but more like one huge cookie that you slice into cookie bars.
I think this might be my favorite out of all of my cookie recipes! I love chocolate chip cookies and these are not only healthy, but easy to make and delicious too.
I am in heaven.
I love my slow cooker so much and never thought to make a gigantic cookie in it before! Until now.
The consistency was perfect and all the ingredients are healthy. What's not to love?
I have made these cookies so many times and have tried a variety of different ingredients. I have added sugar free dried cranberries instead of the chocolate chips, butter instead of coconut oil and I have also used 100% maple syrup instead of the unrefined sugar.
The possibilities are endless so ahead and get creative with whatever ingredients you have in your house.
These are a healthier version or your typical oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. These are gluten-free, refined sugar-free and contain no flour at all.
These are my kind of treat. They aren't calorie free but they are made with whole ingredients.
No junk in these babies and you can absolutely feel good about giving these to your family. That is really important to me.
One word of caution… being that it is actually one enormous cookie, slice them into individual bars right when they are finished cooling. Or you may end up eating the whole gigantic cookie.
In one sitting. It's just a hunch.
I may or may not be talking from experience.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
The Best Healthy Oatmeal Cookies from Gimme Delicious
Birthday Chocolate Chip Cookies from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies from Joy Fun Sunshine
Simple Sugar Cookies from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Slow Cooker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup coconut oil room temp
- 2 organic eggs
- ½ cup unrefined sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup ground flax
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Grease bottom and sides of slow cooker with coconut oil. Cut a piece of parchment paper or wax paper to fit the bottom of slow cooker. Grease the parchment paper too.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together coconut oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips until combined.
- Spread cookie dough into slow cooker insert and smooth the top.
- Cook on low for 2 ½- 3 hours until center is set and toothpick comes out clean when placed in the center. Mine was perfectly done after around 2 hours 40 minutes but all slow cooker times may vary.
- When finished, take insert out of slow cooker and let cool for half hour. Take parchment paper with the cookie dough out of inset and allow to cool on wire rack for another 30 minutes. When completely cooled, cut into bars. Serve immediately or store in airtight container for 3-5 days.