My name is Lauren and I am obsessed with Overnight Oats. There, I said it. The good news is that they are healthy. The bad news is that I want to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I promise not to share a different Overnight Oats recipe each week (although I am really tempted to) but this one was too good not to share, and most of you know that peanut butter and chocolate is my weakness.
I decided to take a bar of organic dark chocolate and break it into chunks. You can easily use chocolate chips if you’d like. One tablespoon of peanut butter is just enough to add the perfect flavor without adding too many extra calories. This makes the perfect (healthy) dessert too!
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup almond milk or milk of choice (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use Sunwarrior Raw Vegan Protein)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Place all the ingredients except chocolate chunks in a mason jar or resealable container. Mix very well. Add half of the chocolate chunks and mix again. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hour or overnight. Top with remaining chocolate chunks and extra chia seed if desired.