With the holidays coming it’s time for even more desserts and treats than normal. Why not make your treats a little healthier? This Maple Pecan Brittle is perfect for a gift or as part of your cookie exchange. Trust me, you will want to try this brittle. And you just might not stop eating them…
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pecans on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast pecans for 5 minutes.
- In a large resealable bag, pour the rest of ingredients. Add pecans and shake to thoroughly combine.
- Pour back onto baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before you break apart in chunks.
Store in an airtight container