The holidays bring a lot of indulgent, unhealthy desserts. Why not make one that tastes delicious, but is also guilt-free (and gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free and vegan)? Here you go...
These are so crazy easy to make, they literally take minutes to prepare. Everyone has 5 minutes, right?
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil softened
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- natural candy canes crushed
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- You can either roll into balls or place into a mini muffin pan.
- Place candy canes in medium bowl. Take a glass and crush the candy canes. Dip the balls in the crushed candy canes or sprinkle on top of the fudge in the muffin tin. Place balls in airtight container or place muffin tin in the refrigerator for half hour to allow to harden.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy~