I have grilled corn many different ways, with the shucks, without the shucks, with half the shucks... it seems the only way ALL of my family like it is with the shucks on. When I removed the shucks and grilled them, they became too dry. With the shucks on, it left a wonderful smokey flavor without the charred black on the corn kernels (some little people in my house complained about that).
- 4 fresh ears of corn preferably local, organic corn
- Prepare grill with high heat; about 500 degrees F.
- Place the corn directly on the preheated grill. Cover and grill both sides of corn evenly, about 15 minutes each side.
- Remove corn from the grill (careful it will be HOT!)
- Wait a few minutes to allow corn to cool before removing husks and silks. Serve immediately.
That's it! I know, super easy, right? Grilled corn just tasted better than boiled corn (in my opinion). Check out your local farmers markets for organic corn to ensure the freshest and healthiest corn available. Thanks for stopping by!