This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I ate this for dinner with a side of bean salad and I was one happy lady. I loved how this dish came out. The garlic paired with the sweetness of the squash was a perfect combination.
Butternut squash is packed with Vitamin A (the beta-carotene gives the orange color) which is crucial for healthy immune system and vision health. It is also loaded with powerful antioxidants B vitamins and minerals as well. This squash is also high in fiber and low in calorie. That should be reason enough to try it 🙂
Delicious Garlic Butternut Squash
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender. Makes 6 servings.
Serving Size 1 bowl (1/6 of recipe)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 34
Total Fat 3.7g
Saturated Fat 1.0g
Total Carbohydrates 31.6g
Dietary Fiber 5.4g