Avocado Pasta Sauce with Summer Vegetables
Dinner, Vegetarian, Summer, Tomatoes, Avocado, Meatless, Squash, Summer produce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 yellow squashed chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 large clove garlic
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 container of gnocchi or pasta of choice
In a large skillet, heat minced garlic and oil for 1-2 minutes. Add squash and tomatoes and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. I like my vegetables a little crisp. Set aside.
Place avocado, clove garlic, and cheese in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Cook gnocchi or pasta according to instructions. Drain, rinse and place in medium bowl. Add Avocado sauce and mix well. Top with vegetables and serve immediately.