Almond Flour Blondies
Super easy to make with a light, buttery soft texture, these Low Carb Blondies will be your new favorite treat!
Servings: 9 blondies
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup granular Monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sugar free butterscotch chips, optional
Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare an 8’’ x 8’’ inches baking tray with parchment paper.
Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add monk fruit, baking powder, melted butter and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
Add almond and coconut flour and stir until combined.
Fold in sugar free chocolate chips and butterscothc cips (if using) and stir again.
Place the batter in the prepared baking tray and spread evenly.
Bake it for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 pieces.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to seven days.
- Add some pecans or walnuts for a crunchy bite.
- Freeze them in a Ziploc bag for up to five months.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 368IU | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg