Coconut Flour Pancakes
Breakfast, Gluten-free, Wheat-free, Coconut flour
- 2 Whole eggs and 2 egg whites
- 3 Tablespoons melted coconut oil or you can use melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk or reduced fat or whole milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, or ½ teaspoon powdered stevia if low carb
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon wheat-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- ⅓ cup ground flax
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Using a wire whisk, mix together eggs, coconut oil (or melted butter), milk, maple syrup and sea salt.
Continuing to whisk, add the baking powder and coconut flour until thoroughly mixed. Add the cinnamon, allspice, flax and vanilla. Stir to combine.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil or you can use cooking spray) in a skillet on a medium flame.
Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet making pancakes about 3-4 inches in diameter.
Turn over to make sure each side is thoroughly cooked.