Spicy Black Bean Dip
Even picky eaters will want to dive into this healthy bean dip. This can be served as an appetizer or healthy snack. You can adjust the seasonings and spices to suit your tastes.
Servings: 15 servings
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 ⁄2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 ⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 11 ⁄2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Additional cilantro and chopped tomatoes for garnish
Mash beans in a medium bowl
Add Greek yogurt, tomato paste, salsa, cumin, cilantro, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with feta cheese just before serving.
Garnish with cilantro and chopped tomatoes if desired.