Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
Snack, Healthy, Clean, Granola bar
- coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ cup peanut butter almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup 100% maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 tablespoons pumpin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 ½ cups oats I used Gluten Free Quick Rolled Oats
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan with coconut oil. Place parchment paper on top and grease again with coconut oil leaving edges folded over the rim.
In medium bowl, mix together the pumpkin, peanut butter, vanilla and maple syrup until blended.
In another medium bowl, mix together pumpkin spice, cinnamon, salt, oats, quinoa and chia seeds until combined.
Add chocolate chips and make sure they are mixed in. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
Pour into greased pan and press down.
Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes until edges are browned. Allow to cool before removing from the pan.