This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I have so many quiche recipes, it’s so hard to choose which one is my favorite. Until now. These quiches are SO easy and I love to make them on Sundays evenings to have for the week. You can make these into mini quiches and use ramekins or even muffin tins. Use whatever vegetables you have on hand.
The beauty of making these crustless quiches are that you can make them according to whatever ingredients you have on hand. They are packed with protein and also it’s a good way to sneak in vegetables for your kids (and you 🙂 ) I always recommend that you eat protein with every meal and snack and this is an easy way to do it! Have I told you how much I love these?
3 whole eggs
9 egg whites
1 cup of sliced sun dried tomatoes (I use the ones that are NOT in oil)
1 cup of sliced artichoke hearts
1 cup of sliced baby portobella mushrooms (I prefer these finely chopped)
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
1/4 cup shredded gruyere cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and mushrooms in pan with grapeseed oil. Saute for 4-5 minutes until soft.
3. Place in the bottom of sprayed casserole dish (or I used a pie dish).
4. In a large bowl, add egg whites and whole eggs and beat until frothy. Pour into pie dish ontop of veggies.
5. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until the top is set and the edges are golden brown.
This is fluffy and the veggies mix in perfectly! It is so easy to make!
Serving Size I serving (I sliced into 8 slices in my pie dish)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 58 *3 WW Points Plus Per Serving
Total Fat 6.5g
Saturated Fat 1.6g
Total Carbohydrates 5.8g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g
I hope you love this as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by, come back soon~