These are the perfect summer snack. I love to grill all types of fruit and pears are one of my favorites!
This recipe is so simple. And healthy. And delicious! And gluten-free 🙂
Grilled Pear with Almond Butter & Granola
- 1 Bosc or Bartlett pear sliced into large sections
- 1-2 tablespoons natural almond butter can also use peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons gluten-free granola
- Prepare grill to medium-hot heat. (Make sure grate is oiled first)
- Place sliced pears onto grill until cooked through about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Top each slice with spoonful of almond butter, then a sprinkle of granola. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
You can use your favorite gluten-free granola (I like Udi’s) or use my Quinoa Granola recipe (which is my FAVORITE!)
Feel free to try grilling other fruits too. Pineapple and peaches are also super yummy this time of year. Let me know what you think!