Do you find it difficult to find healthy snacks during the winter? Then this is for you. A wonderful, healthy mix of winter fruits with a light, chia, ginger and thyme-infused dressing.
How pretty is that bowl of deliciousness? And who says summer gets to have all of the fun, delicious fruit salads? Not me.
This salad is packed with vitamins, nutrients, fiber and antioxidants too. And the dressing? You will want to pour it on EVERYTHING. Trust me.
I’ve made this several times now and although the thyme looks really pretty laying across the salad, it tastes better when you finely chop it and add it to the dressing. But I do appreciate its beauty. Really I do. But did I mention how amazing this dressing is?
I love taking advantage of all the scrumptious winter fruits out there. The blood oranges have been spectacular. And I love a good ol’ ruby red grapefruit any time of the year.
- 6 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and segmented
- 4 clementines, peeled and segmented
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place all fruit in a large bowl.
- Place ingredients for dressing in a jar. Shake well.
- Pour over fruit and mix well. Serve immediately.
Easy peasy and totally healthy. I hope you like it!