So, you think you don’t like brussels sprouts? Trust me, try these!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, yellow leaves removed and halved
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Place all the ingredients in large resealable bag and shake to evenly coat.
- Place on baking sheet in even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, making sure to stir every 5 minutes or so to prevent burning. The edges should be brownish/black. Add more salt and grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve immediately!
Please try these and let me know if you are a convert after trying this recipe!
Thanks for stopping by!