Gluten Free Quinoa Granola with Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup organic whole rolled oats
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 T ground chia seeds
- 3/4 cup raw chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries (or other unsweetened fruit of your choice or even mini chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsweetened apricots
- 1/3 chopped dates
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- Mix dry ingredients (first 4 ingredients), then add nuts, seeds and coconut. Mix all together really well adding in the cinnamon.
- Mix in maple syrup, melted coconut oil, then dried fruit. Make sure everything is mixed up and coated well.
- Spoon and press mixture onto baking sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Bake at 225 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Let cool after removing from oven then pull corners of wax paper together to crumble granola.
I suggest putting in individual serving size baggies because this granola is ADDICTIVE! My kids love it too. I keep in the car, my bag and everywhere! And there’s quinoa in there, so it’s healthy!
I love it in my Greek yogurt, with almond milk or just to snack on. This is just one of the recipes from my new cookbook, The Everything Wheat-Free Diet Cookbook sold at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and all major book stores. Go pick up your coy today! Thank you for all of your support!