If you are looking for a healthy, refreshing treat, look no further. These popsicles contain protein from the Greek yogurt and have no added sugar.
I didn’t make these popsicles alcoholic, but if you’d like to add some rum to the yogurt/milk mixture, go for it! Maybe make half of them with rum and half without. This way when your kids enjoy their treat, you can have your “adult treat”. Everyone wins!
If you are like me, you are so ready for the summer and warm weather. This winter was the absolute pits. I am really looking forward to hot, summer days and those cold, refreshing treats. And who doesn’t love a
- 1¼ cup coconut Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light coconut milk
- 2½ cup diced pineapple, divided
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and milk until blended.
- Take ½ cup of pineapple and stir it into the yogurt mixture.
- Take remaining pineapple and blend in blender until smooth, but you can leave it as chunky as you'd like.
- Pour blended pineapple onto bottom ¼ of popsicle mold.
- Next pour yogurt mixture, then more blended pineapple until filled to the top (leaving a half inch room).
- Freeze for a few hours until frozen solid.
Do you remember Froze-Fruit bars? Wait, do they still make them? That’s what I was trying to recreate (with the chunks of pineapple) but without all of the unnecessary sugars and additives.