After 5 days of being sick in bed, I knew I had to create this.
This smoothie is packed with Vitamin C and antioxidants to help get your immune system back on track. Between the chia seeds, kale and carrots, the color of this is definitely not the prettiest…check it out…
See? I wasn’t joking. But once you close your eyes and take a sip, you will enjoy this antioxidant party in your mouth 🙂
Immune Boosting Smoothie
- 2 oranges
- 2 carrots
- 2 ounces of water
- 1 cup (or more) chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, chopped
- Place the juice of one orange on the bottom of the blender. Add rest of the pulp to blender as well.
- Place next peeled orange segments, water, kale, chia seeds and ginger in blender.
- Blend until smooth. Makes 2 servings.
Here are some other of my favorite smoothies:
Hope you enjoy this smoothie that’s packed with all of these powerful antioxidants!