These little Greek Vegetable Pizza bites make the perfect, healthy appetizer! The might look fancy, but they are super easy to make.
These cute little appetizers are perfect for entertaining (think football) and I love them because they are different than the typical, unhealthy ones out there. And they are pretty too which makes a great presentation. Just saying.
It’s never too early to start thinking about SuperBowl Parties, right? I will definitely be making these babies for my party. Or if I stay home with my husband and kids and watch it at home (most likely the case). Either way, I am making these Greek Vegetable Pizzas.
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons peeled, seeded, and minced English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- For the Pizza:
- 4 (6") flour tortillas Olive oil, as needed
- 1⁄2 cup seeded and chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped avocado
- ⅓ cup chopped black olives ⅓ cup chopped green onions 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients f=to make the tzatziki together until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the flavors settle in.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil, and place the oiled side down on the heated grill. Grill tortillas for 2 minutes, and brush the tops with oil. Turn the tortillas over, and spread 2–3 tablespoons tzatziki over each tortilla. Layer the remaining toppings over the tzatziki.
- Close the grill and cook for 2–3 minutes until the cheese has melted. Remove the pizzas from the grill, let cool for 3–5 minutes, and slice into quarters to serve.
Guess what? Besides this recipe, I also have a fabulous giveaway for you! Who couldn’t use an extra 200 bucks right now? I’ve partnered up with some awesome bloggers to help plan your Superbowl party!
GOOD LUCK! And thank you for stopping by!