These peanut butter cookies are made with oats and are gluten-free and dairy-free. They are simple to make and delicious.
Peanut butter is one of those things that I just can’t seem to get enough of these days. You name it, I’m adding peanut butter to it. These cookies are perfect when you crave something sweet and don’t want all of the extra added junk. They aren’t ridiculously sweet, so you can add some more honey if you’d like. But I think they are perfect. You can add some chocolate chips to make them even more perfect too.
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- ¼ cup oats
- 2 organic cage-free eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons ground flax
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Add remaining dry ingredients until well combined.
- Place by spoonfuls onto silpat or baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until edges are golden brown.
You know those days where you are just craving something sweet, but you don’t have anything to eat? That’s when I make these babies. I’d day that they probably freeze well, but I have never frozen them! We’ve eaten them all in a couple of days each time. 🙂
I forgot to take my fork and make the pretty marks on top. Oh well, they still taste delicious. And they are certainly healthier than a Nutter-Butter! Winning!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy these too!