I had these at a friend’s party a while ago and knew I needed to make them. These make the perfect, simple appetizer, lunch or snack. I will make this when I need an quick and easy, healthy dinner recipe to make for my family. And at only 160 calories per serving, you can enjoy it too.
These are super easy to prepare and perfect for those hectic weeknights. You know, those nights when your kids all need to be in three different places at the same time and you need to whip something up fast? Yup, one of those nights. I used the Mini Brie Bites from Trader Joe’s. They are portion-controlled and only 70 calories each. How could these be any easier? These are also the perfect, healthy appetizer to eat while you watch your favorite football game.
- 1 organic, whole grain tortilla
- ¼ organic pear (I used Bosc), chopped in thin slices
- 1 Mini Brie Bite from Trader Joe's or 1 ounce Brie cheese, sliced
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place open tortilla on skillet and spread pear slices and brie pieces on half of the tortilla.
- Fold tortilla in half and press down. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using a spatula, turn quesadilla over and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from skillet and let sit for a few minutes before cutting into thirds. Top with blueberries and additional pear slices if desired.
Serving Size: 3 wedges
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 8.6g
Saturated Fat 5.1g
Total Carbohydrates 21.6g
Dietary Fiber 3.7g
I hope you enjoy these!