I think many of you know that I adore Trader Joe’s. There is a relatively new find that pair two of my favorites together… Dark chocolate + pomegranate seeds = HEAVEN.
Of course I had to try to re-create these babies. Let’s just say that I have no clue how to get them into tiny, individual chocolate covered seeds without making the hugest disaster in my kitchen. They are so incredibly small which made it
impossible difficult to create. SOOOOOOO…I made them into these kind of bites…or clusters…or blobs maybe?
Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bites
- 3/4 cup of pomegranate seeds OR 5.3 ounce container of pomegranate seeds from Trader Joe's
- 2 cups high quality dark chocolate, I used 85% cacao
- Place wax paper onto a large baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a small sauce pan over very low heat, stirring constantly until completely melted.
- By spoonfuls, dunk the pomegranate seeds into melted chocolate and spoon onto baking sheet until all seeds are finished.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden. ENJOY!
These are nothing fancy at all, but they are perfect to satisfy that sweet tooth. Hope you like them!