Festive, fun and delicious, these beautiful Cranberry Mojitos are perfect for your holiday parties!
‘Tis the season for lots of cocktails and treats, right? Sigh….
Over the next month, we will be attending holidays gatherings with lots of fun drinks and tasty treats, people will be baking (I know I will!) and many will have less time to exercise.
Do you know that the some people can gain between 7 and 10 pounds between Thanksgiving and Christmas? So what does that mean? No cookies or fun cocktails? No way.
That’s why I’m here! To share lightened up treats and cocktails so that you can still enjoy yourself during the holidays without gaining that extra weight! I think I am still in denial that Thanksgiving is already next week. Time is really flying…
I made these mojitos two ways, one with unrefined sugar and the other completely sugar free. You can choose which way you want to make them, but either way, they were delicious!
- 4 drops liquide stevia (sugar-free) OR 1 teaspoon unrefined sugar
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 handful of mint
- 1½ ounces light rum
- ½ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 4-6 ounces plain seltzer
- fresh cranberries and mint leaves for garnish
- Place stevia or sugar in a glass with lime juice.
- Add mint leaves and muddle for a minute or two.
- Add the run, cranberry juice, seltzer and ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and mint leaves. Serve immediately.
Added bonus: These are super easy to make! Remember, drink responsibly and drink in moderation. CHEERS!