Ina Garten’s Fresh Corn Salad is one of my favorites. It’s super simple, fresh and delicious (and who doesn’t LOVE Ina??) I decided to spruce it up a bit and add some of my favorites. I think you will
like love it!
Corn and Bean Salad
- 3 medium ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 1 can organic small white beans (BPA free) rinsed and drained
- 1 cup organic grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 poblano pepper, grilled
- 3 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Grill the corn on the cob and poblano pepper on a hot grill. Let cool.
- Slice kernels off cobs and slice pepper into small pieces.
- Place in medium size bowl.
- Add beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- You can refrigerate or serve immediately. Add fresh basil right before serving.
You can easily grill your corn and pepper using my latest post here!
Look for local, organic corn and other vegetables at your local farmer’s markets to take advantage of the freshest, most nutritious vegetables available. Thanks for stopping by! :)