Enjoy this light, fruity cocktail without any of the guilt. With just 100 calories per serving, you can enjoy these sugar-free spritzers at your next party!
Spring is finally here! It’s time for me to put the red wine aside and start making some light, fun cocktails. I am so seasonal with my wine. Once the weather warms up, I immediately want white wine. I am not a huge drinker, so I love the idea of adding some seltzer to save some calories and some muddled fruit for natural sweetness. I put stevia in the recipe, but only as an option if you feel like you need it a little sweeter.
These are also so easy to make (even though they look pretty fancy). The best part of these spritzers is that they are so pretty! They are a huge crowd pleaser too (think Easter, Mother’s Day….)
I just love these colors!
- ¼ cup mixed berries
- juice of ½ lime
- 4 mint leaves, torn
- 4 ounces white wine ( I used sauvignon blanc)
- 4 ounces seltzer or club soda ( I used seltzer)
- 3-5 drops stevia (optional)
- Place berries, lime juice, mint leaves and stevia (if you are using it) in a small bowl or glass. Muddle everything by pressing down a few times making sure the juices from the fruit are coming out.
- Add wine and seltzer and mix well. Add ice if desired. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1 glass
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 0.1g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Total Carbohydrates 5.8g
Dietary Fiber 0.7g
*Nutritional information not 100% guaranteed, results provided by www.caloriecount.com