Avocado Chocolate Chia Pudding **Dairy-Free, Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free**
This yummy treat is from just one of the fifteen chapters in my new cookbook. I felt strongly that I should write an entire chapter of recipes dedicated to to Dairy AND Wheat-Free. Many people who can’t tolerate dairy also have a problem with gluten and wheat. There is no milk or cream in this pudding. All of the creaminess comes from the avocado. Lots of omega-3-fatty acids in this pudding between the chia seed and avocado. No guilt here.
Avocado Chia Pudding
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seed, ground
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon 100% maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in blender, mix until smooth. This will be thick and creamy just like a regular pudding!
This pudding is one of the twenty in my chapter ‘Dairy Free and Wheat Free” of my book, The Everything Wheat-Free Diet Cookbook. Please stop by your favorite book store and pick up your copy! If you like it, please leave a positive review